Nahaia Professional Organics Ingredients
The best ingredients deliver the best results, which is why Nahaia Professional Organics contains only top quality ingredients and bio-actives, with no harmful ingredients or chemical fillers.
Each product in the range has been perfected in the lab by Nahaia Russ and incorporates her exclusive preservative formulation, which gives the products a three to four year shelf life – an astounding achievement for a natural skincare range. The blends include concentrated fruit, seaweed and botanical extracts and phyto-nutrients to deliver exceptional results, with clinical trials proving their efficacy in skin repair, DNA protection, immune activation, wrinkle reduction and increased hydration. Sumptuous textures and an exquisite natural fragrance blend ensure the products are luxurious, while being free from parabens, animal derivatives, sodium laurel sulphates or any ingredients prohibited by Organic Standards.
Potent Ingredients Deliver Real Results
Nahaia Professional Organics incorporates maximum amounts of actives and nutritionals, in complex combinations that work in harmony with the skin and body to visibly rejuvenate the skin.
- *Top quality crystal powder form Hyaluronic acid to hydrate and plump the skin.
- Stabilised Vitamin C to provide antioxidant protection, while evening the skin tone and increasing collagen production.
- Micro Vita Love energised water is added to the products to bring more positive Micro Vita into your auric field when applying the products.
- Shell essences containing eight different shells contribute to enhancing your sense of wellbeing.
- Incorporates whole food ingredients that the body recognises such as coconut cream, papaya and organic Aloe Vera.
- Powerful botanical nutrients extracted from New Zealand native plants such as Kawakawa, Pohutukawa, Rata, Harakeke, Manuka and Kumarahou.
- Skin loving natural ingredients such as: Oatstraw, Nettle, Calendula, Licorice and Marshmallow.
- Ayurvedic herbs and spices, such as Amalaki (which is naturally high in Vitamin C) and Coriander (for skin rejuvenation).
- Beta Carotene, an antioxidant derived from seaweed from renewable resources.
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).
- Colloidal Gold, Enzymes, Moringa Seed, Hibiscus Seed, Apple seed oil, Cassia Alata, Waltheria Indica, Grape Seed extract, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide, Grander Water.
- Certified Organic oils and ingredients from New Zealand and Australia: Calendula infused oil, Evening Primrose oil, Rosehip oil, Jojoba oil, Macadamia nut oil, Hypericum oil, Coconut oil, Carrot oil, Sesame oil, Shea butter, Lecithin, Spices, Coriander, Essential oils.
Independent studies show that foods grown in the pure organic way contain less contaminants and more nutrients. We believe that natural ingredients are more dynamic and best as nature intended, so we use only the highest quality certified organic oils and organic ingredients in our products.
Many natural and certified organic skin care ranges will contain chemical ingredients, fillers and preservatives because certification regulations will allow a small chemical component. This means that not all natural or organic products are pure and chemical additive free.
At Nahaia Active Organics we are different. We do not use loopholes in the regulations. Instead, we only add purely natural and organic ingredients that are actively improving your skin.
Choosing organic supports farmers and producers who believe in good health, quality foods and earth-friendly sustainable agricultural practices. And that’s good for everyone, from the farm worker to the planet to your family – and future generations too.
Nahaia Professional Organics is currently processing Organic Certification under the Eco-cert Organic Standard and the new EU organic standard, COSMOS.
Reasons to Buy Organic
- Organic farming meets the needs of the present without compromising the needs of future generations.
- Growing organically supports a biologically diverse, healthy environment.
- Organic farming practices help protect our water resources.
- Organic agriculture increases the land’s productivity.
- Organic production limits toxic and long-lasting chemicals in our environment.
- Buying organic supports small, independent family farms.
- Organic farmers are less reliant on non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Organic products meet stringent USDA standards.
- Buying organic is a direct investment in the long-term future of our planet.
- Organic farmers preserve diversity of plant species.
- Organic food tastes great.